CORONA VIRUS INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Home and workplace hygiene is more important than ever. As a provider of an essential service such as pest control, Pestworks management would like to inform you that we are conforming to COVID-19 health situation and rules.
Our customers and technicians are our primary concern and we have safeguards in place for all parties to maintain a safe environment.
Pestworks is following recommendations from public health officials and government agencies and will provide updates as required.
Procedures have been implemented to mitigate the risk of infection for our customers and technicians:
- The technicians wear personal protective equipment i.e. masks and disposable gloves
- Keeping 1.5 metre distance and no hand shaking
- Hand sanitation between each customer visit
- Modify jobs to customers’ requests where possible
- Our technicians have undertaken the Australian Government’s Department of Health ‘Infection Control Training – COVID-19’ online training course.
This ensures that our team are trained in and practise safe procedures of infection control at our customers’ properties.
In these challenging times where there is a need to reduce contact between people, we endeavour to provide pest control solutions in a safe environment.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any other information you require.
Stay safe and take care.